Monday, April 12, 2010

Multitude Monday

Wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.(Khalil Gibran)



Praise the Lord , O my soul : all my inmost being praise His holy name . Praise the Lord , O my soul and forget not all His benfits (Ps. 103:1,2)



Some mornings I wake up and think "another day" and then my mind starts listing all the things I have to get done today. I get out of bed and do not even give thanks for the fact that I have been given another day to live, breathe, love. I forget His benefits. We take so many things for granted in this life we lead. So today I give thanks to the giver of life, love and all blessings.



177. flowers blooming


178. green grass


179. a nice chat with a dear friend


180. forgiveness of sins (He does not treat our sins as they deserve-Ps. 103:10)


181. The first trip of the year to Dairy Corner for ice cream


182. A rainy day, a big couch filled with family, five hours of Pride and Prejudice while eating homemade short bread


183. Me, not worrying that math was not getting done (see above)


184. beauty


185. another day to love and love



2 comments:

  1. he does not treat our sins as they deserve. AMEN!
    Thanks for sharing your list! I'm going along, reading everyone's because I have a free morning, and it's really blessing me. God is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The homemade shortbread sounds wonderful! Glad you could just enjoy that family time. And not giving us what we deserve...I have to thank Him for that endlessly.

    ReplyDelete