Monday, February 1, 2010

Multitude Monday

To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else- Emily Dickinson





I have been reading this wonderful book by my favorite author and mentor. I read this passage yesterday. Sally writes:


What an amazing, charming, wonderful God that He would go to such detail to bring delight to so many moments of my life. To understand Him as the source of these pleasures and to have a grateful heart for bringing sch dimension to my days fills me with humble appreciation. How often I have ignored His presence in these small everyday happenings, yet how careful He was to design my life to be so enjoyable. (Dancing with My Father, Sally Clarkson)



So today I want to thank Him for the small everyday happenings that make my life so enjoyable and rich......



113. A small quiet "Thank you Mommy" from my 4 year old. How sweet her little voice is,



114. a note of encouragement slipped in my inbox



115. birds singing



116. a hot cup of strong english breakfast tea



117. a warm bed



118. the library and all the beautiful books to read aloud



119. the gift of being alone in my house for an afternoon (this rarely happens)



120, Friends who share old memories


121. my husband and son home from overseas


122. laughter


123. a full moon


124. a walk in the snow


125. snuggling in bed with my 4year old......






No comments:

Post a Comment