Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Birthday to Anna and David



Happy Birthday to two of the biggest blessings in my life, my husband and best friend and also my lovely daughter. They share a birthday! (You can check out Anna's birthday post here
I have many reasons to be grateful today for these blessings God has put in my life...
166. for Anna's sweet nature
167. her willingness to help
168. her beautiful piano playing
169. her love for the Lord and our family
170. her continual smiling face (every family needs one sunny disposition!)
171. for my husband and how hard he works for our family
172. His love and faith for our Lord
173. He is a great dad
174. He is my best friend
175. He has made me laugh every single day that I have known him (since we were 16) even on the worst of days he always makes me laugh, what a gift that is.
Happy Birthday to you both! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday David and Anna! That picture of your daughter, Amy, is just gorgeous. I love your thankful lists! They make me smile. : )

    ReplyDelete